Saturday, January 9, 2016

12 Breathtaking Photos of Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha, Osun State, Nigeria



Erin Ijesha (Olumirin) is a seven step waterfall in Osun State, Nigeria, the waterfalls is a whole new exciting and awe inspiring experience with nature. Each step of the waterfall has a flowing fountain that marks the mystical nature of the place. The waterfall is a stunning assemblage of seven unique levels, with each level providing a whole new outlook when compared to the previous level. The water fall exudes a therapeutic ambience which only something natural can produce.

Climbing the levels of the waterfall is quiet a daunting one for any climber but one that is really exiciting and worth the effort. The first level is so beautiful and astonishing, I have never seen anything like it before in my life. The water flowed with a rhythm and just watching it gives you a soothing feeling. It was so inviting I couldn’t stop myself from having a feel of it; I needed to feel the water on my skin. Not minding my hair, I went in. How it welcomed me with a full embrace like a lost child, it took a lot of cajoling to get me out of the water.
























No comments:

Post a Comment